Ali Ton Consulting seeks to provide a safe and fun environment for all children who participate in our programs and events. The goal of the following policies are to protect children from
incidents of misconduct or inappropriate behavior.
Under federal law, all adults who work with minor athletes are mandated to report suspicion of child physical abuse or sexual abuse within 24 hours to the jurisdiction having authority. The responsibility of mandatory reporters is to notify the appropriate agencies when abuse is suspected. It is not the role of the reporting parties to evaluate the credibility or validity of the suspicion. Workers should also consider this information confidential and should not share with other workers, children, or parents/family members. Retaliation or job repercussions as a result of reporting allegations of abuse in good faith are prohibited by Federal law.
Ali Ton Consulting does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all players, members of our staff, coaches, and vendors.
All club members are required to have accidental/medical insurance that will cover them in the event of injury or illness.
For cancelations please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged. If you have already paid, a credit will be given for future training.
- Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these websites use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our websites. All bookings of hotel rooms, our services programs, all registrations, and travel arrangements are also subject to our Booking Conditions. Again, we are recommending you print out and keep a copy of these for your future reference.
- In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to, are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
- This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
- Our company main operations office is in Castel San Pietro Italy and Tampa Florida. We are a US owned Company. Registered in Florida. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of the United States and Europe. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by US law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of United States only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- We accept responsibility for any hotel rooms, program services, all registrations and travel arrangements booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking and Registration Conditions from the time a binding legal contract or completed sale between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
- Except as set out in Clause 8 of these Conditions above, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect,
consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 8 of these conditions.
- If any exclusion(s) or limitations(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose/those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen services, programs, registrations and/or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of purchases or bookings.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them.
- We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
- To enable users to move around the website and use its features.
- To collect anonymous information about how users use the website in order to improve how this website works. By using this website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- To allow the website to remember choices that a user makes (such as login details) and toprovide services that a user has asked for (such as viewing video and other media). These types of cookies cannot track a user’s browsing activity on other websites. By using this website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. Thank you for visiting, and using our website services and the programs we offer.